Freddie Farmer Foundation is a registered charity that provides high quality specialised physiotherapy and support services for children with cerebral palsy and mobility problems, as well as providing support for their families and carers.
It costs £130,000 to run the Freddie Farmer physiotherapy centre each year and we do not receive any funding from the NHS, we rely on therapy fees and fundraising to continue our work and cover our costs.
There are lots of ways you can support us. Here are a few suggestions:
- make a one-off gift or set up a regular payment
- come along to one of our local events
- organise your own event
- take a collection box for your home or workplace
- get your club, pub, employer or community group to support us
- choose Freddie Farmer Foundation as your benefiting charity
- take part in a challenge event
- make a gift to us in your Will
- your time and skills can really help our work, why not consider volunteering
Your support means the world to us. Corporate support is a valuable resource. If your company would like to support us or consider us as your charity of the year, please contact us to find out more.