An update from Freddie Farmer Foundation regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and the safety measures we have in place.
From 6th July 2020, in line with the latest government guidelines, we re-opened the Freddie Farmer Physiotherapy Centre allowing restricted physiotherapy sessions to disabled children.
We know that you may have questions about visiting the Freddie Farmer Physiotherapy Centre during this challenging time.
Here is some guidance for you:
So that we can continue to protect our children, staff and visitors, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Each child must be accompanied by only one parent/guardian, and no siblings or accompanying grandparents are allowed. The named person needs to remain the same for the duration of the sessions.
- Face coverings must be worn by all accompanying adults.
- On arrival, you and your child will have your temperature taken.
- Hands must be sanitised or washed thoroughly immediately on entering the centre.
Your safety and the safety of your child is of paramount importance to us and all our physiotherapists and their assistants wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Please do not visit the centre if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have come into contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are self-isolating.
- We are currently offering 2 x 2 hour sessions per physio per day (rather than the usual 3) across 2-weeks.
- Session times available for booking are 10am-12.00pm and 1pm-3pm.
Session dates available for booking:
- Monday 26th October - Friday 6th November 2020
- Monday 9th November - Friday 20th November 2020
- Monday 23rd November - Friday 4th December 2020
- Monday 7th December - Friday 18th December 2020
To book a session, please email Karen or call Karen on 020 8313 3707 with your preferred session dates and times.
Payment must be made in advance by bank transfer or via credit/debit card over the phone.
We are offering restricted physiotherapy sessions to disabled children and we look forward to welcoming you to the centre soon! But if you have more questions please visit our FAQs for further guidance.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this challenging time.