29 Jun Centre opening and booking
From Monday 6th July 2020, in line with the latest government guidelines, we will be re-opening the Freddie Farmer Physiotherapy Centre allowing restricted physiotherapy sessions to disabled children.
Please do not visit the centre if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (coronavirus) or if you are self-isolating.
So that we can continue to protect our children, staff and visitors, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Each child to be accompanied by only one parent/guardian, and no siblings are allowed. The named person needs to remain the same for the duration of the sessions.
- On arrival, you and your child will have your temperature taken.
- Hands must be sanitised or washed thoroughly immediately on entering the building.
- We will be offering 2 x 2 hour sessions per physio per day (rather than the usual 3) across 2-weeks.
- Session times available for booking are 10am-12.00pm and 1pm-3pm.
Session dates available for booking:
- 6th July – 17th July 2020
- 20th July – 31st July 2020
- 3rd August – 14th August 2020
- 17th August – 28th August 2020
To book a session, please email Karen with your preferred session dates and times.
Payment must be made in advance by bank transfer only.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this challenging time.
For the latest information and guidance on the coronavirus, please visit: